Mona's Blog

Friday, July 01, 2005

Exploring Indianapolis......hmmmm. Ok, so that doesn't sound too exciting, does it. But, I figure if I'm going to be here for a little while to save up money, I might as well explore the city a bit. One great thing about my job is that I've met some really wonderful people and met some more wonderful people through them.

So, my new good friend, James, and I have decided that we are going to explore Indianapolis offerings. We will eat, drink, be merry and post our critiques, thoughts, descriptions of the places we go on a website geared for the single 20-somethings in Indianapolis. Of course, I'm almost not in my 20-somethings anymore, but that is beside the point. I think it will be fun. We even thought up a name for ourselves....we are "The Dangerous Duo." Cool, eh? My goal for the day is to create a form that we fill out for each place we go to. I also need to create a website, but I need to figure out a design for it, first. I'm always so particular with my website design, so this might take awhile. I'll be sure to post the website once it's up and running. I know how excited all of you must be to FINALLY have a website about Indianapolis single-life. Wait....I'm not sure Indianapolis really has a single-life, so it might just be useful for me and my five single friends. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home