Mona's Blog

Friday, July 01, 2005


Softball rocks! The last time I played softball was in high school with fellow band people and I sucked. I still suck, but I'm better than I used to be. I can actually hit the ball now, and I made it to first base once!!! Yes, this is something I'm excited about.

Ok, so our team sucks and we lose every time, but we are technology people! You can't expect a bunch of tech-geeks to go out there and beat jocks at a sport. It's all about the the fun....for real. As my exceptionally good friend put it, "I guess this is just one more case where brains don't beat brawns. "

2 Comments:

  • At 1:46 PM , Blogger Eric Rhodes said...

    Well, at least it looks like you guys are getting one thing right, BEER!! My softball team (when I had one) sucked too. We lost all of our games. It was funny though, everyone on my team talked big, but I had the best hitting average. I miss sports. Too much time raising kids and taking care of the house.

     
  • At 10:00 AM , Blogger Mona said...

    Yes, my friend, Andy (the one holding the beer), likes beer a lot. He actually held his beer while pitching throughout the entire game. It made me laugh. At least we have our priorties straight for a team that isn't very good.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home