Mona's Blog

Monday, November 13, 2006

Poll Results!

Apparently we are tied with our Poll question for last week.


Top thing your mind unintentionally does when in a mindnumbingly boring meeting.


Total votes 10...

  • Notice just how weird people start to look after staring at them long enough (1) 10%
  • Have inappropriate things pop in your mind in response to others (4) 40%
  • Zone out completely. Words are lost on you. (1) 10%
  • Daydream about other things. Words are still lost on you. (4) 40%

By the way....I was in the minority, as I voted for option1. People just look weird when you're zoned out while staring at them.

Be prepared for another useless, random question for Mona's Polls in the next few weeks! WHEEEE!

5 Comments:

  • At 4:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You voted for one? I was going to ask Eric if that was what he voted for.

     
  • At 7:25 AM , Blogger Mona said...

    Yep....I voted for option one. My brain is a little weird, sometimes. :)

     
  • At 4:54 AM , Blogger Eric Rhodes said...

    I daydream about other things. I usually use 'bored' time to make to do of to buy lists. Once I designed my garden in the back yard.

    Actually, Amy, I just daydream about you. Don't tell your hubby. :-)

     
  • At 9:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Don't tease me Eric!

     
  • At 12:54 PM , Blogger Mona said...

    Uh oh.....Amy's gonna give you the smackdown, Eric. Watch it. :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home