Mona's Blog

Monday, October 30, 2006

Lame Halloween Celebration....

Sorry for the blogging hiatus last week. I was really busy at work and didn't get a chance to post anything.

So, Terralyn and I decided that instead of dressing up and celebrating on Saturday night (she was going to dress up as Jem from Jem and the Holograms and I was going to attempt to be Pizazz, the head Misfit. Remember Jem? She's truly outrageous!).
Well, after trying on different clothes and not feeling the whole thing, we decided to bail on being adventurous and went to go play pool at Kips Pub. There was a lame live band, a "grittier" crowd than we are used to, and LOTSA pool. So, we got our pool on and ditched the costumes. It was fun despite being somewhat lame compared to what we were trying to do that night.
NOTE: I have a bunch of new pictures on my Flickr Photo site if you wanna check 'em out.


5 Comments:

  • At 8:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yeah I remember Jem:) I wonder if I ever had the doll. I am thinking that Lisa or I had one.

     
  • At 8:11 AM , Blogger Mona said...

    Jem was awesome. I don't think I had the doll, but I watched the show a lot and I think I might have had a comic of her or something? Maybe it was a poster.

     
  • At 4:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    We did have pretty good toys when we were kids. None of that bratz crap they have now. I am so glad that some of our 80's toys from our childhood is comming back.

     
  • At 5:44 AM , Blogger Mona said...

    So, with the green stuff on your face and the huge red zit on your lip, did you look Christmasy? I am totally laughing right now...I crack myself up. :)

     
  • At 10:07 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    You forgot to mention your newly aquired flirting skills....

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home