Mona's Blog

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Mona's Weekly Poll...

Wanna have some fun wasting time at the office? I've decided that all my blog-viewers need to participate in a weekly poll. I will ask random, unimportant questions with answer choices that you vote on. You can check back to view results, but I'll announce the winning answer-choice at the end of the week. I may downgrade to a monthly poll if it seems that the weekly poll is a bit too aggressive of a time-frame.

This week's question?

*What's your favorite 80's TV show?*

To vote, visit my poll website:

http://blue.butler.edu/~mkheiry/

Thanks for playing, folks!

5 Comments:

  • At 1:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Dude, what about "Cheers"??

     
  • At 6:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    It was not on the list because it hmmm sucked.

     
  • At 7:35 PM , Blogger Eric Rhodes said...

    Bite your tounge Amy. Cheers ROCKED!!! Think of all the great one liners!! "It's a dog eat dog world, and I'm wearing Milkbone underwear." and "Women! Can't live with 'em. Pass the beer nuts." I suppose you voted for ALF since those are your new initials.....

     
  • At 5:32 AM , Blogger Mona said...

    I didn't mind Cheers, but it wasn't really something I associate with the 80's because it wasn't something that was played in Saudi. Nor was Three's Company, but I watched that all the time when visiting my G-ma in Ohio. Three's Company, btw, is ahead!! That's the one I voted for, too. Wheeeee!!

     
  • At 10:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I was too young to really enjoy Cheers and I still stand by it sucked! Mona, I also voted for Three's Company. I did not like ALF that was even dumber than Cheers.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home