Mona's Blog

Monday, September 18, 2006

Jen and Bret's Wedding...

I went to a wedding Saturday of some friends, Jen and Bret. It was a good time with lots of dancing, singing, good food and an OPEN bar. How awesome is that??! I love open bars. They rock. Unfortunately, I was driving, so I couldn't partake too much. I had two really crappy Long Islands (too much sweet n' sour mix) and something else that had rum in it. That's it. It was still an awesome time and I was able to wear my new fancy dress! I even bought high heels, which made me tower over most people, but I had sexy shoes on whilst towering. The picture up top is of the bride, Jen, and myself (I took my shoes off for this shot because she is a bit on the shorter side). The other picture is of me later in the evening after having a few drinks. I was trying to be alluring in that picture. :)

6 Comments:

  • At 10:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I like your hair!!! Your dress is not too shabby, but I will let the guys comment on that :)

     
  • At 1:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You look so pretty!

     
  • At 1:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    OMG Mona, you're so damned hot.

     
  • At 2:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Lookin' good Ms. K. Ahhhh, if only I were single. And in Indianapolis.

     
  • At 5:38 AM , Blogger Mona said...

    Awwww, you guys are so nice. :) Thanks!!!

    I don't like the anonymous setting for the comments. I don't know who said what!!??

     
  • At 6:24 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Gorgeous, classic, and tall! How do you do it? Oh, and the bride looked nice too :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home