Mona's Blog

Friday, September 08, 2006

Commenting on my Blog

I recently switched to the new Blogger. I decided to switch because they said that they are going to make everyone switch over in the next few months, so I decided to go ahead and get it overwith. Well, apparently there are still some bugs they are working out. The most annoying bug is people are having problems commenting between blogs on the old version and blogs on the new version. So, if you can't comment on my blog, that may be why. Here's a list of known issues per commenting:

http://knownissues.blogspot.com/search/label/comments

Unfortunately, I can't go back to the old version. But it wouldn't really help for me to go back anyway since they are making everyone switch soon anyway. Thanks for bringing this to my attention, Eric.

THE FIX -
If you would still like to comment on my blog posts and aren't able to because you are on the old blogger, choose the "other" or "anonymous" option underneath the commenting text box.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I hope they fix this before I change my blog. I get few enough comments as it is without the web site being a pain in the ass.

     
  • At 7:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I am lost where are you blogging now? Where is you new site? A little side note. NEVER go to Indiana Dunes National Lake Shore!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 6:22 AM , Blogger Mona said...

    I am blogging on the same site. Nothing has moved. I just upgraded to their new version, but I'll still be right here.

    I'll keep the Indiana Dunes tip in mind!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home