Mona's Blog

Monday, August 14, 2006

Girls Gone Kayaking!


A group of my female friends went kayaking in Columbus, Indiana all day Saturday. It was tons of fun! We floated lazily down the river, watching nature, chatting and laughing. We stopped several times to chill out or eat snacks along the way. We also ended up swimming a couple of times despite the chilly water. I wanted to take my camera with me on the actual kayaking portion of the trip, but on my last trip I tipped over three times and I hear that submerging cameras under water isn't good for them. So here's a picture of us before our departure down the river. Outdoorsy girls ROCK! :)

1 Comments:

  • At 8:02 AM , Blogger Mona said...

    Not sure....maybe in the fall? That would be fun to do when the leaves start changing.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home