Mona's Blog

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

The Buffet Show


The show last night was, of course, a success. We got there around 4:00 to eat, drink and be merry. I had several margaritas, but was a lightweight compared to everyone else at the show. The show started at 8:00 and went on until 11:00. We hung out by our cars until the traffic was gone before leaving. I didn't end up getting home until 1AM, which sucks when you have to go to work the next day. But oh well....sometimes you gotta do stuff like that.

This picture is of Jen and I when we were tailgating prior to the show. I was wearing shorts under the grass skirt, I promise.

5 Comments:

  • At 12:38 PM , Blogger Mona said...

    Ha! You're funny. There was actually some really drunk girl that took off all her clothes except her underwear and bra and burned them all in this little bon-fire. That was just a tad insane.

     
  • At 5:30 AM , Blogger Eric Rhodes said...

    So, you're calling yourself 'some really drunk girl' now, eh Mona? It's ok, we all know it was you.

     
  • At 6:55 AM , Blogger Mona said...

    You got me, Eric. It's such a bad habit, but I just love to take off my clothes and burn them. It's an obsession, really. :)

     
  • At 11:47 AM , Blogger Eric Rhodes said...

    The first step is recognizing that you have a problem....

     
  • At 1:42 PM , Blogger Mona said...

    Check! I'll get right on it. Are there 12 steps to this kind of thing? Or just the 2?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home