Mona's Blog

Monday, July 10, 2006

Shake that thang...

My girls and I went to The Vogue to boogie down and I realized why I don't usually fully enjoy going out dancing at a club. Don't get me wrong, I did have fun this time.....it was a lot of fun, actually. But in the past, I usually end up not really feeling it. It's so simple, really.....but it's just a matter of feeling overwhelming self-concious. I feel like all the guys are sizing me up and that all the girls are....well, sizing me up, but for different reasons. So I end up feeling watched the entire time and can't loosen up and just have fun. But this time, I took the cues of my friends Terralyn and Rachel and just acted like a goof. We were doing the robot, acting like mimes, and being somewhat dorky overall. It was great! I'm so good at being a dork.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home