Mona's Blog

Friday, June 23, 2006

Vacation, here I come...

Hey ya'll, I'll most likely be sketch with my blogging over the next week. I'm leaving for Denver tomorrow (Saturday) and won't have much computer access until I return on Wednesday. It should prove to be a very baby-filled trip. My friend, Emily, and her husband, Jeff, just had a baby. And they also had a baby that is 1 year old that I haven't met yet, either. My other friends, Jen and Silas, are pregnant. I'm going to be the godmother of their baby, so we are going to be shopping for a baby-gift while I'm there and doing whatever else I need to do in order to fulfill my Godmotherly duties. Pictures of the trip to come!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:25 AM , Blogger Eric Rhodes said...

    Godmother, eh? Does that mean that you get to make offers to people that they can't refuse and whack people that get out of line? Maybe I just watch too much Sopranos. Kids are fun. Well, my kids are fun, other kids kind of scare me (babies make me nervous). Wierd since I have three kids.

     
  • At 9:42 AM , Blogger Mick & Cathy said...

    Congratulations on the Godmother status.
    Have a good vacation, make sure you have fun. Actually I'm away myself Saturday visiting your country (St Louis & Chicago).

     
  • At 10:54 AM , Blogger Mona said...

    Hmmmm....interesting. I didn't think of that aspect of being a godmother, Eric. I'll have to let you know if I whack anyone.

    Have a good trip white rose boy! Enjoy your time in the good ol' USA.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home