Mona's Blog

Monday, June 05, 2006

My Cornhole skilzz suck....


I love the title of this entry. If you don't know what Cornhole is, it sounds a bit dirty.

Anyway, I played in a cornhole tournament this weekend. For those of you unfamiliar with Cornhole, it's sorta like a bean-bag toss game. You throw a series of 4 bean-bags at this piece of wood with a hole in it. If the bag lands on the board, that's a point and if you get it in the hole, that's 3 points. I had never played Cornhole before in my life, and while I didn't play very well compared to the other players, I think I did alright for it being my first time. Although my partner, Rob, and I lost miserably. I think we played 6 games and for 4 of them, we only got maybe 3 or 4 points (the first person at 21 points wins). The picture is of my partner practicing some tosses and of us feuling up before the game.

My favorite part of the day was chilling out in a hammock over at Rachel's house after the tournament. Man was I tired after a full day of Cornholing. Tee hee. :)














2 Comments:

  • At 12:44 PM , Blogger Eric Rhodes said...

    I always knew that you were a dirty girl. The local radio station was talking about cornhole tournaments, but they did not specify that you tossed a bag (filled with dried corn) into a hole. Makes more sense when you know what it is.....

     
  • At 2:51 PM , Blogger Woody! said...

    You wanna see how big cornhole is? Come down to Cincinnati. They think they invented it here so all you have to do is head to a few choice bars in town and that's what you're doing while you drink the night away.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home