Mona's Blog

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

June is Crazy....

I have no freakin' idea how I ended up doing this, but my June is going to be insane. Let's see now, starting next week, my after-work schedule will be as follows:

Monday - Guitar lessons
Tuesday - Softball (I'm the "coach"!)
Wednesday - Belly Dancing
Thursday - Karaoke Night (also rain-date for softball)
Friday - The weekend fun begins!

In addition to all of this, I'm taking a trip to Denver from the 24th to the 28th. Oh, and I'm turning 30 on the 16th. Oh man.....can't believe it. Guess I better hold on for an adventurous June!!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:50 PM , Blogger Woody! said...

    Say goodbye to your friend, Mr. Sleep, cause the waking world is gonna own your ass.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home