Mona's Blog

Monday, May 22, 2006

Ooooo, pretty guitar


So, on somewhat of a whim, I decided to buy a guitar a few weeks ago. I never really thought of myself as a guitar player, but I do love to play a musical intstrument, I do love music, and I do really enjoy singing. My violin lessons a few years ago flopped and so I decided that I would try something a little easier than violin. Isn't the prettiest guitar you've ever seen....EVER!? It's so pretty.

But now I feel like Phoebe on Friends when she got her new bike from Ross. She had never had a bike before but always wanted one so Ross bought her a new bike. It was this awesome bike with a banana seat, streamers on the handle-bars, etc. She wore a bike helmet and bought lots of accessories for it. She loved the bike and admired it all the time. Ross noticed that she never actually *rode* the bike however. Turns out she didn't know how to ride a bike. So, that's what I'm doing. I bought accessories and I admire my pretty guitar, but I have no idea how to play. Lessons start this week or next. YAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home