Mona's Blog

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Volleyball - The Scared Hitless

Butler has volleyball intramurals that any of their students can join and play. They also have a faculty/staff team that plays against all the students, which I'm on. It's SO much fun!! And our team does really well. Well, I guess technically, we won two games and lost two games, which means that we are actually just mediocre...BUT, we are so good on the court! It's like we've been playing forever. We played last night and we beat the other team (3 games out of 4). It was awesome. I still need to learn how to spike when someone sets it to me, though. I'm good at spiking when it's coming over the net, but run around like a chicken with it's head cut off when someone sets it to me. The pic here is us after we won last night's game. Oh, and The Scared Hitless is our team name. Julie, the really tall blonde next to me (she is 6' 3"), is our star player. She's awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home