Mona's Blog

Monday, April 10, 2006

Karaoke Fun...

Karaoke last Thursday was a blast! I sang about 5 different songs and after my two HUGE Long Island Iced Teas (I think they were 20 oz glasses), was the hit of the bar (or so it seemed to me in my unsober state). I sang lots of disco this time, including I Will Survive (one of my favs) and It's Raining Men...which was new to me and I decided I don't really like karaoking to this one. When I got up to sing I Will Survive, a group of drunk women across from us, who brought in props, dressed me up in sunglasses and a scarf. So, that's why I'm all decked out in the picture here.

The other picture are some of the guys that I went with....I believe they were singing Bye, Bye, Bye in this picture....but I don't remember (hmmmm...wonder why I don't remember). Even though it was not the best rendition of the song (which I could tell even in my unsober state), they were troopers, belting out the lyrics in all the wrong keys. I was proud of them!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home