Mona's Blog

Wednesday, March 29, 2006


So, I'm the project manager for this project that I developed at work. We are surveying all the faculty on campus on how they use technology for teaching purposes. After interviewing deans of all the colleges, putting together a group of faculty and staff to help develop questions, and pilot-testing the survey, we FINALLY have it out for faculty to take. Now the important thing to do is MARKET, MARKET, MARKET......I used this picture on the Butler website to get faculty to click on the link to take the survey. I was going for cheesy. Did it work?

3 Comments:

  • At 11:17 PM , Blogger Woody! said...

    You got the cheese down. And trust me, I know cheese. I would take your survey.

     
  • At 5:09 AM , Blogger Eric Rhodes said...

    You picture is the Kraft Cheesiest!

     
  • At 8:02 AM , Blogger Mona said...

    Thanks, guys! That means a lot to me that you think I'm super cheesy. :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home