Mona's Blog

Monday, February 27, 2006



On Friday my department where I work held their own mini-olympics. The top pic is me looking like an idiot in a bike helmet prior to the first event. I stuck the US flag in my helmet to be festive. We had three events involving a tricycle-race, a hockey event, and another one involving one person pulling the other person on a little cart with wheels. It was entertaining. I participated in all the events, but didn't win any medals. I think Lindsay (my partner) and I were jipped on the last event, however. I pulled her on the cart-thingee and went really fast. See the bottom pic for that.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:40 AM , Blogger Mona said...

    I know, isn't it?! I'm wearing it right now! :)

     
  • At 4:52 AM , Blogger Eric Rhodes said...

    That's cute. Hey, don't feel bad, Gabriel likes to wear his helmet around the house too.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home