Mona's Blog

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I've had this thought in the back of my mind for the last year or two that perhaps having pets during this time of my life isn't the best idea. Every career-option I've researched at this point takes me abroad or gets me involved in an organization where I can't take pets....the Peace Corps, the AmeriCorps, studying abroad, International Travel, etc. And every time I research these paths that get me really excited, I get this sinking feeling in my stomach...."What do I do with my cats??" Do I forgo a career-field that I feel passionate about because I have cats? Or do I try to find a more stable home for them? I'm not sure. Sometimes I think that finding a home for them would be best for me and for them (they are already anxious and nervous because I move around so much....and my next move is Denver). And then other times I look at them and get sad and guilty for even thinking about giving them up. I could only do it if I truly find a good home for them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home