Mona's Blog

Monday, January 23, 2006

I got my complimentary George Bush Sr. tickets this morning. A few months ago, Clinton spoke on Butler campus and now they are having Bush Sr. visit as well. I'm not a Republican nor am I really much of a Bush fan, but I'll just view it as an "educational experience" and will compare his speech with Clinton's. Plus, the tickets are free and they are visiting the campus where I work, so I figured, what the heck! At least he's not quite as annoying as his son.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:17 AM , Blogger Mona said...

    Hee hee.....spanky. That's a funny word and very appropriately used in this case. :)

     
  • At 8:24 AM , Blogger Eric Rhodes said...

    Yeah, senior was a great president compaired to junior. I still can't believe he was re-elected. Oh well. What can you do?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home