Mona's Blog

Friday, December 23, 2005


Merry Christmas, everyone! The last few weeks have been filled with food, gifts, cards, and more food. Every day I visit the kitchen where I work, a bunch of desserts are bein displayed for the taking. I love desserts. We also had our holiday party. The picture is of me opening my office gift....I got earmuffs. Exciting, eh? :)

I'll be heading off to Toledo to spend Christmas with my mom, mom's husband, my Grandma and Uncle. I'll only be visiting for a few days, but I'm sure it will be a food-filled event despite the small crowd. As usual, I didn't buy any gifts. I always just bake desserts and give them away as gifts.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:50 AM , Blogger Woody! said...

    Merry Christmas, Mona! Feel free to send some of those baked desserts my way if there's any leftovers. :)

     
  • At 7:31 AM , Blogger Eric Rhodes said...

    I was in T-town myself. I thought of you. Happy Holidays!

     
  • At 11:29 AM , Blogger Mona said...

    Merry Christmas, guys! Hope it was a good time for you both. I was looking through some old photos after the holiday and thought of you both. We had such fun!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home