Mona's Blog

Monday, November 14, 2005

This weekend was pretty fun for me. My friend (Juana) and I went out to dinner at The Cancun Mexican restaurant, ate dinner and had Maragaritas in glasses the size of soup-bowls. Yummy! We then went to a concert at Clowes Hall. It was an Irish/Celtic folk-singing group...their first tour in the United States. It was pretty interesting.

Saturday night my friend Chad and I went to Broad Ripple (a place in Indy with lots of shops, restaurants, pubs, clubs, etc) and played a few games of pool at a pub. I kicked some butt!! Yeah! Sunday was still pretty out, so my friend Megan and I went hiking for a few hours in a park. Overall, it was a fun and full weekend.

Next weekend should be just as fun. I'll be going salsa dancing (I think) and to a party that my step-cousin, Sherry Rose, is having. Wheee!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:42 AM , Blogger Woody! said...

    Good job taking advantage of the good weather. It looks like it'll be a bit chilly round these parts for a while.

     
  • At 5:53 AM , Blogger Eric Rhodes said...

    Hey all of Mona's friends. Make sure you check out my post today on my blog. It is revenge for the picture of me that Mona posted of me sporting my band geek clothes and mullet (yes, I had a mullet). Mona has my blog linked under 'Eric'. The picture I've posted is great! Shows a totally 80's side of Mona. It's hot!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home