Mona's Blog

Monday, October 17, 2005



I finally have pictures of my new place. I still need to do some decoration on the walls, but you get the gist. My favorite space is the "TV room," which is really just the other side of the great room (since the dining room is in the same space as the living room, really). Also, notice the tiny kitchen when you look at the dining room picture. It's quite tiny, but it accommodates my needs just fine. I didn't like my bedroom at first, so I put up the the drape-thingee over the bed and put some extra pillows around to make it more cozy. I think it looks pretty nice, now.

I'll be having another blogging hiatus, as I'll be in Orlando this week for a work-related conference. I'll return on Friday and will post pictures of my trip on Monday, most likely. Unless I happen to have Internet access there, in which case you may hear from me sooner.

7 Comments:

  • At 1:55 PM , Blogger ProV1 said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 1:58 PM , Blogger cityman05 said...

    Very nice place you have there. You've got good taste.

    Cool blog!

     
  • At 3:06 PM , Blogger Eric Rhodes said...

    The new place looks good. Nice pad for your bachelorette life. I really need to put up pictures of our new place......

     
  • At 5:00 PM , Blogger Woody! said...

    You have more stuff on your walls in any of those pictures than I have in my whole apartment.

     
  • At 6:57 AM , Blogger Mona said...

    I giggled when I read your post, Woody. Yeah....guys generally don't pay attention to walls too much. Or at least a lot of the guys I know (minus my gay friends, of course). Some straight guys that like to decorate are probably going to be pissed at my comment here. :)

     
  • At 2:37 PM , Blogger james said...

    Soooo, am I the straight guy that is suppose to be insulted?
    Damn it I am and I have every right to be, because you know what. oh wait. i'm not mad. i don't care. silly me, i get anger and apathy confused.
    Your bedroom looks good. Nice.That sounds like a line.
    I like the dining room tile cluster. it looks real purty.

     
  • At 8:58 PM , Blogger Mona said...

    Tee hee. :) Yeah, you're the straight guy who might be pissed. James is never pissed at me, though. :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home