Mona's Blog

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Man, moving is such a pain in the ass. But I'm done! Yeay!! I'm all moved into my own place and it's so great! I'm already starting to feel less stressed and it will only get better. It's amazing how much crap I had. I actually gave QUITE a bit away to friends, Goodwill, and I left three pieces of larger furniture at the old house with my roommate. It's STILL a tight fit into the new place. And the new place isn't that small. I just had accumulated so much crap.

My cats are still getting used to the place. It's an older house that has been turned into a double (or maybe it was always a double, I don't know), and the hardwood floors creak quite a bit (more-so than my old place). I think it might be freaking them out a tad.

Anyway, once I have all the decor on the walls, I'll take pictures and post a few of them here. I should be done decorating within a afew days, hopefully.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:56 PM , Blogger Woody! said...

    I heat that. I'm in the middle of a move right now. I don't think I'll have a problem with too much stuff, might even go the other way, actually. I'm sure I'll still toss some stuff just so I don't have to carry it across town.

     
  • At 5:50 AM , Blogger Eric Rhodes said...

    Moving is definately no fun. I am so glad that I hired movers for the big stuff. there is no way I could have gotten it all myself. Our house it set up, but there is still a lot of things in the garage. I need to go through and get things tossed/organized so that I can park inside.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home