Mona's Blog

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

So, I recently decided that I need to have more female friends. Don't get me wrong, I love my male friends, but I think it's important to build up my level of estrogen supporters. Ok, I'm not exactly sure what that last sentence meant, but it sounded kind of funny when I typed it. So, I'm going to start doing more outside of my circle of work-friends (all my friends tend to be from work and they are all male).

So, first on my list is to start taking Salsa dancing lessons again. I love to dance and found Salsa dancing particularly fun. Plus, maybe I can practice my Spanish with those involved with the Salsa crowd. I also thought about starting my own "club" here in Indy......for females in their 20's and 30's. It's tough to meet new people when you aren't in college anymore.....especially to meet new people in your general age-range that you can actually relate to. So, that's one of my short-term goals.

5 Comments:

  • At 5:52 AM , Blogger Eric Rhodes said...

    female friends are pretty good. I don't have too many anymore now that I'm married. It's really wierd how you have female friends, then you get married, and they all stop calling. I guess it's a territorial thing. Girls don't want to seem like they're moving in on the wife, or something. The ego maniac in me likes to think that they really wanted me, and gave up after I was off the market.

     
  • At 12:49 PM , Blogger Mona said...

    I'm sure that's totally why they stopped calling you, Eric. They wanted you and couldn't handle seeing you with Jess. Just too tormenting. :)

     
  • At 6:07 AM , Blogger Eric Rhodes said...

    yes, I am one hot piece.....Heck, you had to move to Colorado for a while after I got married.... It'll be Ok Mona. You'll find someone that is almost as sexy as I am. Nowhere NEAR as good as I am in the sack though..... :-)

     
  • At 1:07 PM , Blogger Mona said...

    *sigh* Yes, I have to lower my sexy-man standards considerably.

     
  • At 8:43 PM , Blogger Woody! said...

    You're not alone in terms of searching for female friends. I hear that a lot from my female friends. Good luck with that and your salsa.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home