Mona's Blog

Wednesday, August 31, 2005


Went to see Jack Johnson Monday night. It was pretty good! I love his music, but it doesn't do quite as well in person for some reason. Or maybe it was because I had lawn seating, which makes it a bit less personal. I just didn't get the same feeling from the concert as I did from the Coldplay concert. But, of course, perhaps that's because the people I went with didn't like Jack Johnson quite as much as I did and they talked throughout a lot of the songs. That kind of pissed me off. Oh well. It was still good and I'm glad I went. The pictures didn't turn out as well as I had hoped. The first one is me with the stage way behind me on the right. The others include a picture of the massive number of people in the lawn seating and a closer picture of Jack on stage.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:39 PM , Blogger Eric Rhodes said...

    Is that a tat on your collar bone? It looks Arabic maybe. I can't make it out too well. Looks good on you.

     
  • At 6:57 AM , Blogger Mona said...

    No, it's not a tat....you can't see it very well, but it's the bottom part of a necklace. The gold chain part is thin, so it doesn't show up in the pic. It's my name in Arabic. I used to have in high school....but I didn't wear it too often.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home