Mona's Blog

Tuesday, August 16, 2005





Ok, here are the first round of high school photos. Ahhh, yes.....the dorky senior-year pictures. I couldn't find all of your pics, unfortunately. I know I had Rinnert's and Woody's pics....even Herbs. I just couldn't find all of them. That makes me sad. :( BUT, the rest of the pictures make me giggle. Curly in a tie? Who's he trying to fool? And Eric with the background matching his tie. That's classic. And, of course, my Anthony Wayne ID card. Hey, did ya'll know that Amy just had a baby about two months ago? Time flies.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:56 PM , Blogger Woody! said...

    Thank goodness our photos aren't there, eh Rinnert? Yikes.

    I don't have as many high school pics as I thought. Those I did were pretty crappy, out of focus and horribly framed. It's too bad digital photography wasn't around back then. I would've had more that were worth looking at.

     
  • At 2:32 PM , Blogger Mona said...

    I'll be posting graduation photos, band photos, and disco party photos at some point, too. Probably put up links to them, tho.

     
  • At 6:31 AM , Blogger Eric Rhodes said...

    Damn I'm a sexy bitch! Check out the mullet! Mona, you have started something that you will wish you'd never started....a photo war. As soon I can figure out how to post pictures on my blog, you'll rue the day.....just kidding. We all know that I'm not smart enough to figure out how to post photos. And too lazy. I'm hoping that I will have time to start scanning old pictures after the move. I also have alot of old college pictures of Bryan in different states of pain and bleeding. Good times.....

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home