Mona's Blog

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Bon Voyage! I'm leaving for Jordan on Saturday and I'm thinking I won't have time to post anything tomorrow. So, for my extremely small crowd of people who peruse my babbles, I'll not be babbling again until after the 31st of July.

"Jordan?" you ask. Yes, my cousin (my dad's brother's son) is getting married. He's the eldest boy, and so it's this big hoopla (you know....cuz he's a boy and Arab's love to have big hoopla's over their eldest boys getting married). So, I'm flying in from the good 'ol US of A to see my cousin get married. But, honestly....I'm mainly doing it just to spend time with family again. I haven't seen them for about 6 years and I figure I'm overdue for a visit. My brother and his family will be there, too. It should be fun, but exhausting. I'm sure I'll have pictures and posts once I return.

Oh, and I think I'm going to have to scan in some high school photos soon. I found an old box of photos during my move and they made me giggle. Since all the people who happen to read my blog are from high school, I figured it might be fun. Woody....there is this one of you where you were OBVIOUSLY not happy. I think you were in the process of having a fight or breaking up with one of your girlfriends (the younger one that I don't remember her name). It makes me laugh. I'll definitely post that one. :)

3 Comments:

  • At 2:21 PM , Blogger AMSHINOVER said...

    as aol says
    goodbye

     
  • At 6:16 PM , Blogger Eric Rhodes said...

    Ahhhh, the documentation of Woody's pain. After all of these years, it's still fun. Just kidding Woody. I have some old HS pics that I've nee wanting to scan too. Also alot from my OSU days. Some good ones of Rinnert in different degrees of distress. I need to crack those out when I have time.

     
  • At 7:42 AM , Blogger Mona said...

    I have so many pictures, it's ridiculous. Made me realize how much fun we used to have....such a care-free life. I'll try to post them at some point in August.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home