Mona's Blog

Tuesday, July 19, 2005


Mosquito bites are horrible! I have barely been outside and I have about 8 bites already. It's ridiculous how much mosquitos like me. I have about 5 bites around my ankles (since I wear capree pants) and three on my arms. AArgh! When I was little and we would go visit my grandparents in Jordan, their house would be packed with mosquitos because their screen were full of holes (and they didn't have air-conditioning). So, at night, my mom would tuck me all in with nothing exposed except my face. The next morinng I would wake up with about 10 welts on my face. They are evil. I don't kill bugs ever....I even set flies free if they get into the house. But mosquitos deserve to die in my book. They attack, eat me, and leave an aftermath of itching torment. It's horrible. See the attached picture of me at a 4th of July party getting eaten by mosquitos.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:54 AM , Blogger Eric Rhodes said...

    Mosquitos bite you because you're so sweet. Yeah, whatever! :-) I hate the little bastards too. Actually, I have no problem killing any bug that gets into my house. That's breaking and entering baby! Spiders, flies, ants, they all die. The worst is the long leggy thingies (I think they are called silver fish, or something like that). They make me scream like a ten year old girl. Then I kill them. My feelings are, if I were to enter a bug's home (nest, hive, whatever) I would fully expect for them to kill me for intruding. So, if they want to come to my house, they should expect the same in return. I hate bugs.

     
  • At 7:30 AM , Blogger Mona said...

    Hee hee! I am picture you screaming like a girl and it makes me giggle. :)

    What I get grossed out about are the earwigs. Ugh! They are so nasty...but I still set them free. My friend, Seth, said I would be a good Buddhist.

     
  • At 8:11 AM , Blogger Eric Rhodes said...

    I'd be a hot girl, wouldn't I?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home