Mona's Blog

Monday, August 15, 2005

Coldplay rocks the house! I went to my first Coldplay concert Friday night and it was EXCELLENT! They sounded great, the light-show was awesome, and the vibe from them and the crowd was awesome. It was the first bigger concert I had been to and I was most impressed. I had absolutely no idea that I was going to react this way, but....I actually cried during the first three songs. It was just so intense! All of your senses going and the crowd around you all happy and loud....and then the songs. They were sung with such heartfelt..... real meaning behind the words and you could totally feel that. I started crying like a little girl, but after the third song I was OK. So...yeah. Definitely two thumbs up from me. I'm so excited to go to the rest of the concerts this summer, now. Steve Miller Band is playing next weekend and I'm wondering if I should go to that, too. It's only $13.50 for lawn seating! I love the one song of theirs, "Never Going Back Again." The guitar in that is really impressive....very skillfully done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home