Mona's Blog

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Being back home is so nice after being away for what felt like a month. I know my trip was only a week, but it was so tiring. I'm still recovering from my wacked out sleep-cycle and today is the first day that my digestive system feels fairly normal. I was getting concerned about that and thought I'd have to go to the doctor to get antibiotics or something. That Traveler's illness is NOT fun, lemme tell ya.

So, since I've been back I've been sleeping a lot, getting stuff organized at home and at work, and trying to not feel overwhelmed by it all (especially since the "sleeping a lot" hasn't worked out as well as I hoped). But, I just heard from my roommate that she won't be back for another couple of weeks when I intitially expected her back this Friday. ROCK ON!!! (she is in Utah for the summer.....she sends rent checks but I get to live alone. Nice, eh?).

Anyway, I just thought of another topic to write about in my blog, so I'm bailing on this one. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home