Mona's Blog

Monday, August 29, 2005

Living with roommates is not my favorite thing to do. I don't want to complain about my current roommate because she's actually a very nice person. She's considerate, responsible, etc....but after having the place to myself for the entire summer (she did an internship over the summer working at Bryce Canyon Park in Utah), I'm realizing that living by myself ROCKS. She just got back about 6 days ago (not even a week) and I'm not liking it at all. So, I made a decision over the weekend that I'm going to try to find her a replacement roommate and I'm going to find a place of my own. Moving again!!! YES!!!! I LOVE to move. And my friends here love the fact that I move so often.

I haven't actually broken the situation to my roommate, yet. She was out of town this weekend when I finally made up my mind, so I need to tell her tonight. Whee!

I'm also going to see Jack Johnson play tonight! Updates and pictures about that soon to come.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:17 PM , Blogger Eric Rhodes said...

    Roommates can suck, but they can also come in handy at times. Half the rent, half the bills, but unfortunately, half the privacy and living space. Can't have noisey sex all the time on the couch and that sort of thing. I enjoyed living alone for a while. A place to go when you want to be alone is nice. Again, let me say again that I'm glad you went to IU instead of OSU, or else that would be MY ass moving you from place to place.

     
  • At 1:02 PM , Blogger Mona said...

    Yes, I move way too much, don't I? But I buy everyone dinner after they move me!! And it's usually a nice dinner. You guys have a P.F. Changs over in Columbus? That's some good stuff...I took everyone there last time.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home