Mona's Blog

Thursday, September 01, 2005




The Jimmy Buffet concert was AWESOME! I had no idea what an incredible fanfare the whole event was going to be. We got to the parking area around 5:00 to tailgate. One of the people in the group that I went with is a chef and he brought a spread of food with him, including from-scratch margaritas (he used to be a bar-tender, too). I only had two of the margaritas, but DAMN were they strong suckers. The best thing about the show was the crowd, though. People walking around in grass skirts, crazy hats, drinking up the alchohol like it was water. It was great. I'd write more about it, but at this point I'm not in too good of form to be typing and story-telling. I have a hangover from hell.....and I didn't take today off of work. Not cool, but it was worth it!! Take a look at the stage...and the pic of the crowd of people. So funny.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:38 PM , Blogger Eric Rhodes said...

    Did you know that you were getting bunnie ears?

     
  • At 6:54 AM , Blogger Mona said...

    At the time, I didn't know I was getting bunny ears. I was too drunk. But I kind of knew that they were doing something to try to screw up the picture. Silly Boys!!!

     
  • At 12:27 PM , Blogger Woody! said...

    You got some big smiles on your face in those pictures. Looks like you had some fun at those concerts.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home