Mona's Blog

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I've been neglecting my blog lately, I know. But I've been pretty sick this last month or so. I've been gone from work and then when I do go to work I'm catching up. I'm back at work right now after being sick all last weekend....although I still feel sick. I'm also dealing with pain in my abdomen caused by a cyst on one of my ovaries. Supposedly there's no cause for alarm, as these cysts are fairly common and go away by themselves. I'm still feeling a bit worried about the whole situation. I guess because I'm so focused on my health...exercise, eating well, finding ways to cope better with stress, etc. So, it's a bit depressing that despite all this, I am having health problems right now. What a pain in the butt.

Anyway, so that's why I haven't been on top of my blog lately. But I think I'll get back into it soon and post on a more regular basis.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:38 AM , Blogger Eric Rhodes said...

    I don't want to cause worry, but Jessica had a cyst a while back and she had to have it removed. The cyst that is. Maybe it was a different type or something. Ovary removal was brought up as a possibility by the doctor, as well as fertility issues. Of course, we had two kids after that, so the doctor was obviously off about bringing up the fertility issue. I'd keep an eye on it, but try not to get too down. I know they can be wicked painful. Just take care of yourself sweetie!

     
  • At 6:48 AM , Blogger Eric Rhodes said...

    Hey, is that your sister, Leila that commented there? Hi Leila!

     
  • At 1:19 PM , Blogger Mona said...

    Thanks for the words of encouragement. I'm actually not freaking out about it as much as I could be. I'm sure it will be fine...I saw my doctor today and she explained that they will do an ultrasound in about 3 weeks to see how it's doing. And yes, that's my sister! :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home