Mona's Blog

Monday, January 09, 2006


My sister bitched at me for not updating my blog often enough, so I'll try to do better. Happy now, Leila??!! Happy??!! :)

Ok, so the top picture here is of my Christmas Cactus. I've had it for about 5 years now and it's not ever bloomed. This will be the first year for it to finally bloom! It's going to be so pretty. I think the fact that it's finally blooming this year is a sign that it's going to be a good year for me (OK, I don't really think so, but maybe a little).

The other photo is of the Christmas gang in Montpelier Ohio. Starting from the front left, that would be Bill, my mom, my mom's husband (looks like Santa), my grandma, and my Uncle John. It was fun and I received enough gifts of money to have a nice little shopping spree on LLBean.com....I love their stuff.

My New Years was fun as well....I spent that in Indianapolis with my fun friends. We went to Jillians....a bar with lotsa arcade-type games and a dance floor on the third level. It was a smashing good time and I was thoroughly lit, but not so much that I spent the night heaving like last New Years. I made it a point to start drinking water by around 12:30.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:27 PM , Blogger Eric Rhodes said...

    Tell your sister to read my blog if she is bored of yours. It is always full of fun and interesting...Ok, I know. It's pretty stupid, but it's something to read.

    Your New Years was more exciting than mine. We just stayed in and went to bed early. Just old married folk, I guess.

     
  • At 5:58 AM , Blogger Mona said...

    Sheesh....you're just never satisfied, Loles. :)

    Yes, Ken's beard is quite.....robust, isn't it? It seemed appropriate for the time of year, though.

    Eric - the last few Nea Years have been the most exciting for me ever, really. All I used to do is sit on the couch with my boyfriend (whomeever that was at the time) and watch the ball drop. Whopee!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home