Mona's Blog

Friday, February 10, 2006

The Powerball is up to $250 million. I have never, not even once, purchased a Powerball ticket. I don't even buy the little scratch-off cards. But, I decided "what the hell" and put $20 into an office pool and then bought $10 worth on my own. I know, I know....you have more chance of being struck by lightening twice in the same hour than winning the lottery, but that's OK. I won't win, but think of how cool it would be if I did. I guess I'd finally buy a new car.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:00 PM , Blogger Eric Rhodes said...

    Don't tell me you're still driving that red, what? Honda? Wow. That's an 80's model or something, right? Well, as long as it runs, great!

    If you win the millions, just remember your old high school friends, OK?

     
  • At 7:31 AM , Blogger Mona said...

    Yep...I'm still driving the Geo Prizm. It's a 1991 model and still runs the same. Only had a bit of work that had to be done, but it was all stuff you'd expect to have to replace on a 15 year old car. Only 130,000 on her, too.

    I guess I'll be driving her a little longer....I didn't win the lottery. DAMN!!! :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home