Mona's Blog

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I went karaoking this last weekend. A group of us girls went and sang up a storm. I sang my old satnd-by, Hit me With your best Shot (Pat Benatar) and then we all sang Bohemian Rhapsody as a group. THAT was fun. it totally reminded me of high school and being in Eric's car with a group of people singing it at the top of our lungs. Ahhh, such fond memories.

Then I ended off the night singing a duet with some dude. We sang Summer Lovin' from the Grease soundtrack. It was beautifully done, if I do say so myself. I'm going karaoking again Thursday night with a group of guy-friends. WHEEEE!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:49 AM , Blogger Eric Rhodes said...

    Good times. We certainly got that Nissan Sentra bouncin'. While we were all singing, of course.....

     
  • At 10:29 PM , Blogger Woody! said...

    I wish I coulda seen that. I'm sure you tore up that room.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home