Mona's Blog

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Let's Celebrate! Woo hooo!

So, I decided that I'm throwing a birthday party for myself. Is that lame? Or is that acceptable? I've never done it before, but with me turning 30 and all, I decided that I wanted to do something somewhat memorable. So, I'm having some peeps over for an Aloha Game-Night party. I know, kinda random theme......but I wanted to do something fun and what's more fun than mixed foofy-drinks, Hawaiin shirts, Monopoly and Euchre? I mean, COME ON!!! Of course, if any of your out-of-towners would like to go, you're invited. I just thought you'd probably not want to travel 2+ hours to go....although I know how tempted you are given the exciting and alluring party-theme. :)

3 Comments:

  • At 12:57 PM , Blogger Eric Rhodes said...

    I'd come if I could. We're going up to T-Town that weekend. And you're two and a half hours away.... On top of that all, I'd hate to have to school all of your friends in the art of card playing.

     
  • At 7:11 AM , Blogger Woody! said...

    First off, completely acceptable to throw yourself a party. It's better than sitting home alone cause your friends don't have their shit together.

    Second, I will probably also be on the road that weekend but that kick-ass theme is pretty tempting.

     
  • At 5:54 AM , Blogger Mona said...

    Ahhhh, yes. The good ol' days of euchre in high school. We did kick some ass.

    And Woody, thanks for backing me up on throwing my own b-day party. I have a blow-up palm tree, tikki torches and a buncha grass skirts sitting in my living room right now! WHEEEE!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home