Mona's Blog

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

July 4th was cool...

After being out most of last week (except for Friday), I had 4 days off for the July 4th holiday. Totally cool! For the actual 4th, I went to Jeremy's friend's house. His friend, Todd, is a professional chef, so lots of good food. He also used to be a bartender, so lots of good mixed drinks. Also, a group of them chipped in for festivities, so lots of good fireworks. I played with roman candles and bottle rockets (is that what they're called??). It was also good catching up with all of his friends, all of whom I haven't seen in quite awhile. All-in-all, I would say it was a fun event. Not too late of a night, either....I was home by midnight. And today at work, I actually had to remember my login-password for my computer since I've used it very rarely these last few weeks. That's a good thing if you ask me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home