Mona's Blog

Friday, June 30, 2006

I'm back!

My trip to Denver was fun.....a bit different than my last visits there. I saw all my same friends, which was awesome. I sometimes forget how well I get along with all of them. This time, however, the visits were baby-filled. My friend, Emily, and her husband Jeff have two little ones. A 6 week old and a 1-year-old. The top picture is of me and Mason, the 1-year-old. The other is of me and Riley, the 6-week-old. My other friends, Jen and Silas, are 6 months pregnant. So, we did a lot of baby feeding and baby shopping.

We did get to go driving into the mountains, though. I absolutely LOVE going into the mountains and seeing the stunning views. This is one of my favorite shots from that day. It's looking out onto a town called Georgtown right in the middle of the foothills. It was breathtaking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home