Mona's Blog

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Strength of an Ape...

I heard once that a particular ape doesn't know it's own strength....I believe it was an orangutan or something. Well, the other night I could relate to this. I was cleaning a wine glass (which was used during the fun times described in the posting below). There was lipstick on the side of it that I was scrubbing off with some force and the glass simply shattered into 3 or 4 pieces right in my hands. I was mostly OK except for two slices on my left pointer finger. Ow. I just thought to myself, "Damn, I don't know my own strength just like an ape."

5 Comments:

  • At 6:53 AM , Blogger Woody! said...

    It makes sense. I can't remember ALL the times I compared you to some kind of simian.

     
  • At 6:53 AM , Blogger Woody! said...

    Ummm... that was sarcasm. I don't know if that came across.

     
  • At 7:13 AM , Blogger Mona said...

    I got the sarcasm. Don't worry, I won't kick your ass this weekend. :)

     
  • At 12:31 PM , Blogger Eric Rhodes said...

    Hey, hey, hey....all ass kicking must take place outside of the house.

     
  • At 12:33 PM , Blogger Eric Rhodes said...

    Of course, Mona, I will provide a sturdy cup for your drinking pleasure so that you don't crush it with your freakish strength. (No ass kicking of the host either. Party rules.)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home