Mona's Blog

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Vacation in Exotic Wauseon, Ohio!

Ok, not so exotic, I guess. It was still fun when I went, though. My mom recently moved to a wonderful old farmhouse out in the country. It was built around 1900, as are the two barns on her property. It's really amazing stuff......like walking into a museum on farm history, as there is still all these old tools, lumber, parts, etc that have been there forever. She only has about 2 acres, but is completely surrounded by corn and soy fields. It's pretty cool. Pictures to come.

So, my brother and his family are visiting from overseas, which is why I was there. We had a big family gathering with lots of food and visiting. It was great. I also got to see Amy Kronberg and her exceptionally cute baby, Emma. Hi Amy!! I told you I would mention you. :)

2 Comments:

  • At 7:45 AM , Blogger Mona said...

    That's true....exotic in a different way. Nope....no spell check. That's OK, you don't need to spell well when leaving blog comments. :)

     
  • At 6:02 AM , Blogger Eric Rhodes said...

    That's right! Spel chek is four loosers! Who kneeds it? I jest reli on mi naturel speling abilitees. Besyds, itznot lyk yer comennting on an importent blog, lyk myne!

    Seriously though, glad to hear that your mom is doing well. I always liked her. I'd like to have a place out in the country like that some day, ut we've vowed never to move again. We may some day get a winter house in FL or CA, but this house is ou residence forever! I hate moving.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home