Mona's Blog

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Sick as a dog, AGAIN...

Man, this getting sick during summer thing is really a drag. First I get sick and have to cancel my 30th b-day party and now I get so sick that I can't drive to Columbus Ohio for a high-school buddy reunion. What suckage is that???! What can I say, I have the strength of an ape and the immune system of a 3-year-old. Seriously, though....it was just a super-bad-ass cold. I couldn't breathe for shit, had a sore throat and a 100 degree fever for about 4 days. I even missed work yesterday and part of today. I'm going to the doctor this afternoon, although I think I'm finally on the upswing of this bastard. Sorry I missed the party and I hope you all had a good time!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home