Mona's Blog

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Get back on that Bike...

After much trepidation, I've ridden the mountain bike trail twice this summer. This is the same trail that I took a corner too close and ended up falling back-first into the White River. The first time was super scary initially...but then I got the hang of things. I went my second time this past Saturday and it wasn't that scary at all. Although, I did end up falling (not in the river, though). I was trying to let this guy behind me pass and BAM - my handle-bar hit a tree. I fell scquare on my butt, which is a good place to land, really. only minor scrapes and bruises to report. I'm going to try to go back out to the trail a few more times before it gets cold. It's a lot of fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home