Mona's Blog

Monday, October 02, 2006

A menagerie of interesting tidbits....

Congratulations to Jen and Silas: I'm a Godmother! My good friends in Denver, Jen and Silas, just had their baby girl, Emma, last week. While I don't believe, religiously speaking, I am an official godmother, they have asked me unofficially to be the godmother. I am proud to take on the task! I hope to visit them sometime soon so I can meet my new godbaby.

Happy Birthday to James! A big, heartfelt happy birthday to James!! I hope it's a happy celebration despite your foreign surroundings. :)

Flickr Photos: For those of you who have not noticed, I have a link on the right side of my blog to my Flickr photos page. It's a site that stores all my photos, although I only have a small percentage of all my photos in it right now. I will slowly populate it with the rest. So, check back and see if you're in it!

Bonfire: I didn't do too much this weekend, but I did attend a bonfire gathering at my friend, Rachel's. It was fun. We drank cider, made smores, made ice cream and played a bit of euchre. Of course, I totally kicked ass at euchre. But I can't claim that it was because of my phenomenal skill since one of the team-members I was playing against was Terralyn and she had never really played before (she's from Florida and has a lot to learn from us mid-westerners).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home