Mona's Blog

Friday, September 22, 2006

Podcast Anyone?

Working in the slightly techie field, I have the opportunity to play with a lot of neat, "cutting edge" technology. But honestly, I'm not sure how cutting edge my University really is, so I'm using that term quite loosely.

Anyway, I am working on a project right now in which I am interviewing a bunch of the faculty, editing the clips in iMovie and creating podcasts out of them (I would be using video as well as audio for my podcast). Right now I'm in the iMovie/editing stage of my first interview. If it goes well, I'm considering doing podcasts and posting them on my blog. How cool would that be??! What should my topic be? "News with Mona?" Or perhaps something more specific and random, like "Food Critiques by Mona." Uhmmmm......or "Mona's Buff Workouts." Any other ideas?

2 Comments:

  • At 6:39 AM , Blogger Eric Rhodes said...

    Is the 'Mona's Shower cam' out of the question? :-) Just kidding. Maybe.

    I gotta tell you, I can get along on my computer well enough to post on my blog and do some shopping, but beyond that I am a bit clueless. I guess it is a sign that I am getting old since today's technology seems a bit too advanced for me to grasp. Blue Tooth? WiFi? HUH??? I want to get an MP3 player, but worry that I may not be able to figure it out.

     
  • At 7:05 AM , Blogger Mona said...

    No, the shower-cam is out of the question. But that gives me an idea....the cat-box cam. Did you just say "Ewww?" Because that was my goal. :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home