Mona's Blog

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Work Craziness

Pardon the semi-hiatus I've taken from blogging. And what a blog entry to leave it on, too. :)

Work has been a bit crazy. A key person on my team resigned last week unexpectantly. In order to ensure that all tasks are taken care of, the work has been split up between all of us with me being the leader of the team until a replacement is found. It was pretty unnerving at the beginning of the week, but I think I'm getting the hang of things already. I'm actually feeling a lot better at the moment because a big meeting that I've been preparing for weeks for just got done and it went well. I feel like I can finally breathe again. Whew!!!

This weekend should be fun, though. Tomorrow is the annual Xmas party at the Indianapolis Children's Museum. I'm getting all my friends from work to go. We're, of course, going to go to a bar beforehand so we can slide down the slides at the children's museum while under the influence. Not too much under the inlfuence. Just slightly. Then Sunday Terralyn and I are driving to Chicago to pick up james from the airport. Yay!

3 Comments:

  • At 1:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Would you want your boss job?

     
  • At 5:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Nope. Not my personality. Too much politics.

     
  • At 12:25 PM , Blogger Eric Rhodes said...

    yeah, I'll never get promoted at my job b/c of the politics. too much BS. I'm happy being a peon.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home