Mona's Blog

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Celebration and OPTs

We celebrated my final going-away event last night. We were at OPT's bar in Broad Ripple. It was a grand time and I thank my friends very much for a lovely evening. A few highlights from the evening:

  • Kicking Jeremy and Andy's ass at pool. Three times. Tyler and I are awesome pool-mates.
  • The party-hat. We passed around a "party-hat" for all to wear. It was mine and I passed it on to Mary so she can continue the partying at Butler.
  • Making fun of Angie's laugh (and Elaine's). Angie has a distinctive laugh.
  • Me not having to pay for anything. Thanks, Jer and Angie. :)

Check out my Flickr photos to see the festivities!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    did you see us in the ripple? we went to rock lobster for the first time in 3 years!

    -angie

     
  • At 5:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oh! No, I didn't see you guys! That's cool. We were at OPTs until about 11 and then we finally left. We had been there since 5:00 so we were ready to leave. Hope you guys had fun. I should see you at Erin and Ian's on Friday!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home