Mona's Blog

Friday, January 11, 2008

My Work Buddies are SO Awesome!

One week of my last two weeks at Butler has come and gone. I have one more week left. Everyone at Butler has been truly amazing. It's going to be so hard to say goodbye to them as co-workers. Of course, they will always be my friends, but we won't be spending every day together.

Mary even created a Facebook group for me "We're gonna miss Mona." She searched through a buncha work photos and found all the ones with me in them to post in the group. I saw some I didn't even know I was in! It's so cool. I so very much appreciate my friends at Butler. We are an odd bunch at times, but we have fun....and we truly care about each other. Love you guys!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Congratulations on your new job! It sounds like a good fit for you. I hope you best of luck. Amy Louise

     
  • At 5:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Thanks, Ames! I think it will be a better fit than my current position. I guess I'll find out if it's the right job for me soon enough. :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home