Mona's Blog

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Chicago is pretty sweet!

My hotel was right in the heart of downtown across from the Saks 5th Avenue and down the street from the Nieman Marcus. I loved it. Tall, tall buildings, tons of people walking around, tons of restaurants to choose from, a lot of energy and a lot to do. It reminded me why I loved Denver so much. There was a lot more energy in Denver than Indianapolis and I miss that a lot. Indianapolis definitely has it's good points, but they are mostly practical. I miss the fun and excitement of larger cities and may want to live that lifestyle again after awhile. In the meantime, Indy will do. The picture here is of me in front of the outdoor auditorium in Millenium Park. I have some other pictures up in my Flickr Photos if you wish to check them out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home